Tottenham chance of a Championship, which was 1%, is 96%


“The chances of us finishing fourth in the league are about 1 percent.”

Antonio Conte, head coach of Tottenham Hotspur in the English Premier League (EPL), made this pessimistic outlook in an interview with global sports platform Bein Sports on February 16. At that time, Tottenham was eighth in the league after West Ham, Arsenal and Wolverhampton.

However, three months later, the probability reached 96 percent on the 17th. This is because 12th-ranked Newcastle sank fifth-ranked Arsenal and played Tottenham’s role as a special assistant. Harry Kane, who said he would support Newcastle after golf with his family, seems to have to buy a real meal from Bruno Guimarangis, who scored a wedge goal on the day.

Newcastle beat Arsenal 2-0 in the 37th round of the 2021-22 EPL at St. James’ Park in Newcastle, England.

Newcastle won the game in the 10th minute of the second half with an own goal by opposing defender Benjamin White, and in the 40th minute of the second half, Ki Marangas scored a wedge goal and properly sprinkled red pepper powder on Arsenal.Arsenal (66 points) must win this day to return to the fourth-place position in the league, where the right to advance to the UEFA Champions League (UCL) next season is at stake. However, he was virtually pushed out of the competition for the fourth place as he lost again after the North London Derby’s 0-3 complete defeat against Tottenham.

With only one game left side by side, the gap between Arsenal and Tottenham (68 points) will be two points, which will lead Tottenham to the final game of the season on the 23rd.

Tottenham will play its last game against Norwich City (22 points), the lowest-ranked team, who has already been demoted to the second division, while Arsenal will face Everton (36 points), the 16th-ranked team. Tottenham can take a UCL berth just by drawing with Norwich City. If Arsenal beat Everton, the points will be the same at 69, but Tottenham is far ahead of Arsenal, who are +9 with +24 in goal difference. Unless Tottenham draw with Norwich City and Arsenal beat Everton 16-0, the rankings will not be reversed. 안전공원

Arsenal should beat Everton for now and pray for Norwich City to beat Tottenham at the same time.

On the same day, the statistical site Pacerty 8 raised Tottenham’s probability of advancing to the UCL to 96%, and lowered Arsenal’s probability to 4%.

Tottenham chance of a Championship, which was 1%, is 96%

답글 남기기

이메일 주소는 공개되지 않습니다. 필수 필드는 *로 표시됩니다